Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Big Step For A Big Dream To Actually Happen

DAY 1 AS A MEDICAL STUDENT

HeHo :D
Sharing the feelings when I am now officially a medical student (Alhamdulillah)~

Nothing To Expect
To tell everyone the truth, I am the first one in my family who's accepted to enter a medical school.
Obviously, they are all not interested in such career and way of life.
Thus, I got no tales, fictions nor myths about medical school from firsthand experience.
I don't really know what's going on and what will happen in the future.
Please someone tell me, "Its okay, this is only your first day".

Where's My Confidence?
I've left the routine of studying for so long. More than two months and all my skills of studying just somehow vanished.
And as everyone will expect that medical student should spend more and most time on studying, I don't have the confidence to do so.
Am I good enough for this?
Is this the right choice I've made?
Please someone tell me, "Don't worry. You're not used to the surrounding yet. Later you'll find yourself comfortable with this".

And Where's My Friendly Lalalala Attitude?
I'm nervous. I'm curious.
I couldn't drag my mouth to start a conversation with others.
No, not on the first day.
I am a good chatter and why is that in all of sudden I became a silent little coward?
Please someone tell me, "Cheer up. Everyone feels the same. Its a very new environment. Get your act straight and you'll be fine".