Monday, May 7, 2012

Classy Class

Hidup perlu dihayati..
Bukan sekadar untuk kepuasan diri sendiri tapi sebagai landasan membina tembok dalam diri..
So, here's the story of myself today, trying to continue my life path in the best way I could..

Since harini ada session untuk May Intake 2012 conducted in our class (so-called the best class exist in KBU International College), we have to move to B606, a classy and not-so-conducive class for a long-awaited Biology lesson..
New subject, Protein Synthesis.. (agak complicated la)
Tapi overall,, ok lah kan daripada tak faham langsung..
Tak payah la cerita panjang sangat since a picture can tell us thousands of stories :-)

Fatihah, my favourite tongue enemy

Yuyu & Izzy, my bed joker

Some expression will spice up mood, huh?

Look serious *aren't they?*

An 'actor' versus an 'angle'

Smile*

Aliah & Alin *zzz

Hopping Yuyu

Study pretender *failed