Monday, May 14, 2012

Kanan Atau Kiri??

Last night (early in the morning actually) something happened..
A father came to our house and gave his opinion about our result for the previous semester..
Thanks a lot for the concern..
However, what happened made me think twice, thrice (and repeatedly)..
Do we have to do it?
I really don't know..
I admit that what happened came from my own fault..
I really don't want to blame others..
It might be some problem in the administration but I am very optimist that we, Malaysian in this democracy country always being fair for each other..
I really appreciate the uncle's consideration but in the same time I don't want to make things complicated..
How erk?

If I accept the suggestion and ask my father to sent a letter to the college, what would be the response?
What is the impression of the college to me?
What is the impression of the administration to MARA scholars, (minority, Malay) here?
What will be the reaction?
Don't others will think that we can never accept our own mistakes?
Don't others will think that we always have doubt to an organization that is administrated by other races?
Don't others will think that we are weak and begging for sympathy?

If I refuse to give any response to it, what will happen?
Am I an idiot?
I may suffer in the future because of unfair system..
I will look so proud as I don't accept the suggestion to improve..
I may appear as a coward for remaining in silence while others are expressing their thoughts..

Ohoh,, life as an adult is really difficult..
Left or right?
Only because of a person that asks you to think, you think that you are done..
This post is an expression of how I think and how I feel..
The pros and cons of what's happening now..
This is my blog, and I have the right to write whatever I want..
No hard feelings lah if you tak setuju dengan apa yang I listed out..
Hidup memang macam ni..
Kalau rasa tak suka, diam..
Suka pun diam..
Ikut my petua, never express apa yang sebenarnya kita rasa pada orang..
Nanti kita senang nak dipijak dan digula-gulakan..

By the way, Mr Zack approved our outline today..
Alhamdulillah :-)