Tuesday, July 17, 2012

F R I E N D S

Ini kisah tentang bulan
Bulan bintang jadi kawan
Begitulah persahabatan
Yang cuba kami eratkan
Semoga berkekalan selamanya

Begitulah kami hidup lima sekawan
Sama berjanji susah senang dirasa
Membawa sinaran cahaya bulan bintang
Menjadi saksi janji kami semua

I miss my bestfirends~ Laila, Atikah, Khazureen & Pokok :)
And not to forget, my goodfriends~

What is friendship for me?
Very subjective~
With Laila, friendship is when we can have the same thought, the same interest in doing something "strange"..
With Atikah, friendship is when I can share my secrets and stories and listen for her stories for hours.. (with smiles)
With Khaizureen, friendship is a bond that make me always happy when our memories appear in my mind,,
With Pokok, a friendship is a silence relationship that brings up happiness with less gesture than my other friendships~

and for others:
  • when they care for me
  • when they inspire me
  • when they listen to my grumblings
  • when they accept me as a friend
and in the past 4 years, i got another friendship concept; virtual friendship~
it suits me..
i llllove it..
virtual friendship, like talking to cleverbot & simsimi :)
but the difference is you're talking to a human, but in different way than others do..
its hard to explain..
I'll write a book on it soon (in 15 years)
hahah..